here to stay here to stay

Really? Just uploaded a Korn song?

No Reason No Reason

I kinda wanted you to die about half way through too... such a happy song tho. You get 2 points for making me laugh with the music breaks and some of the lyrics, and half a point for pity.

slopndoodle responds:

It was a joke all off the top of my head

About faded Dreams & forget Lifes About faded Dreams & forget Lifes

This is truly relaxing, mood inducing, greatness. Love it!

Xenoncoda responds:

wow ...
thanks

Stereo Madness 2 Stereo Madness 2

Love the happy mood. This song is like a a big warm smile.... the only complaint is, it's too repetitive, otherwise I would have scored it much higher.

Mirror of Faith Mirror of Faith

You can't worry about what others think about the style or genre. The only thing that you have to do is make good music in the style or genre that you choose. That's what pleases the fans of that style or genre. That's the only people you have to please. All others are judging unfairly if they judge because they don't like the style or genre. That being said - you killed it! This is super tight.... excellence! Stay true to what is fun and makes you happy... who cares! They right people will like it if it's honest. And maybe you're just really good at it. Maybe you will redefine it. Maybe you will revitalize it and change people's perspective. Maybe dubstep needs you lol
Great job! Keep it up ;)

Blizzard Drums Blizzard Drums

This is pretty cool! I don't know if it's really a dance song tho... I'm thinking more video game or experimental. :) It's got kind of an awkward beat. It's good that it's not typical. I absolutely loved when the piano and the steel drums were interacting together at 1:22 - 1:36 (especially at 1:33). Great job!

Rinibra responds:

Thank you!!

Slippin. Never Slippin. Never

This is classy! Loved it! Laid back, smooth... yet made my head bounce.

[Rask] Inferno [Rask] Inferno

Really love the mix and how smooth it all flows together. Great beat and chord progression. Just wish it didn't repeat the same progression so much. Needed some more change instead of repeating it with slightly different arpeggios. Overall, you dressed it up nicely with lots of extras to add plenty of depth and it has a big sound. Good job!

X Sentinel - Scrapyard X Sentinel - Scrapyard

Pretty freakin awesome!! I love the melodic piano splashed into the crazy dubstep breakdowns the best... would have liked to heard that throughout all those parts. Lacked a little bit of low end, but had just enough to hold it. That stuff is minor compared to what's great about the song. This is much more creative and has a lot more musically going on than a lot of dubstep I've heard. Keep up the great work :))

Theme of Melancholy Theme of Melancholy

Great!

I love this. Great chording and melody on top, very moody. The bridge in the middle with the dissonant tones is fantastic and really adds to the emotion of this. The only criticism I can think of is to maybe add a little bit of effect to the upper ranged notes on the 2nd verse where the higher notes sound a little weak. Also the arpeggios on the bridge start a little draggy on timing, but then it straightens out. Might be nice with a subtle lo-fi drum beat with a slight delay on them to keep the timing better. If you don't do anything more to this it still stands on its own as a beautiful song and well made.